LOADING

Type to search

Business News

REHAU 25TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

Nick Lee Sep 06

Local officials joined REHAU officials in celebrating their 25th Anniversary coming to Cullman, Alabama. Jeff Clemons said, “As I told the group today REHAU provides good paying jobs to our citizens with 80% of their work force from Cullman County and the remaining 20% coming from adjoining counties.”From Jeff Clemsons